All Sun products use dual glazed insulated glass as standard. This is composed of 2 pieces of glass with a 1/2" hermetically sealed airspace between them. Our insulated glass units are configured from a selection of low-emissivity glass with coatings that are designed for the variety of climates within our region.
• Two Low-E coatings • Best clarity • For mixed heating/cooling climatesLearn More
• Adds I-89 fourth surface Low-E coating • Increased thermal performance• Best clarity • For mixed heating/cooling climatesLearn More
• Three Low-E coatings • Blocks more daylight • Reduced clarity • Best fade protection• For warmer, sunnier climatesLearn More
• Adds I-89 fourth surface Low-E coating • Increased thermal performance• Blocks more daylight • Reduced clarity • Best fade protection • For warmer, sunnier climatesLearn More
• Solar passive glass • Reduces heat loss through glass to outside• Allows solar heat in• For northern climatesLearn More
Most glass types are available in Tempered glass versions for applications that require the safety of tempered units. All Sun doors come standard with tempered glass.Learn More
All insulated glass units can include Obscure glass. Obscure glass uses a textured pattern to diffuse or obscure the view through the glass. Note: obscure glass is not compatible with SDLs and some other grille systems.
• P516 (typical obscure)