As the name implies, this window is based on the casement, using the same frame and sash design with the addition of a radius or arched top.
A single crank operator, with a fold-away style handle, is located on the sill to open and close the sash. A single latch lever is located on the side jamb to unlock (and lock) the sash. One or more latching points are activated by the lever, depending on the size of the window. The sash is hinged with traditional door style hinges. The hinges can be located on either the left or right side, as viewed from the exterior (specify when ordering).
The crank operator is comprised of a metal base unit that is covered with a decorative plastic housing and an all metal folding handle in matching finish.
The sash latch lever is a metal component with a decorative plastic slot cover and lever handle cover.
Standard finishes are: White, Tan, Dark Bronze, Black
Upgrade finishes are: Brushed Nickel, Brushed Chrome, Antique Brass, Polished Brass
Hinge finishes: Stainless Steel, Chestnut Bronze
• Arch Top Casements are available with operating sash hinged Left or Right as viewed from the exterior.
• Available as single or double unit.
• Fixed sash version is available in our Sash Set Fixed Lite radius windows.
• Widths = 24”, 28”, 30”, 32”
• Shoulder Heights = 24”, 40”, 48”, 52”, 59”, 64”
• Widths = 40”, 48”, 56”, 64”
• Shoulder Heights = 24”, 40”, 48”, 52”, 59”
Custom sizes are available by quote.