The SunClad™ Awning window is part of the Casement family of products. The frame and sash are nearly identical to the Casement. The main characteristic of the awning is that its sash is hinged near the top of the window, so that it opens outward and upward.
• Full View Sash
• Crank Out Sash Operation
• Full Opening Ventilation
• Folding Operator Handle
• Dual Lever Latching System, one per side
• Interior Screen - Interior Mounting Channel
• Standard Jamb Depth = 4-9/16"
A single crank operator, with a fold-away style handle, is located at the center of the sill to open and close the sash. Two latch levers, one on each side jamb, unlock (and lock) the sash. The hinge/glide system is located near the top of the sash so that it opens outward and up. Sash opening is limited by crank operator arms.
The crank operator is comprised of a metal base unit that is covered with a decorative plastic housing and an all metal folding handle in matching finish.
The sash latch lever is a metal component with a decorative plastic slot cover and lever handle cover.
• Mulled units are available up to 4-wide or 4-high. Awnings are frequently mulled with Sash Set Fixed Lites to make combination units.
• Widths = 32”, 36”, 40”, 48”, 52”, 59”, 64”, 72"
• Heights = 16”, 20”, 24”, 28”, 30”, 32”, 36"
Custom sizes are available by quote.