1. Please verify that your products are Sun Window and Door products. See our Identification Guide.
2. Next, check your warranty coverage. Go to our Warranty page to review the warranty for your product(s).
Note: Product Service not covered by a warranty is subject to Service Charges.
3. Request Product Service for Sun Window and Door Products by clicking on the button below.
1. Look for the Sun Logo on the glass. It should be located in the lower-left corner of the window sash or door panel when looking at the product from the interior. It is etched in the glass, so it may be faint and a little hard to see. Look closely and it should be visible.
2. The second check is to look at the glass spacer that separates the pieces of glass in your insulated glass unit. On almost all Sun products, the glass spacer will be Black. The only exception to this is that some doors may have a different glass spacer.
3. Identify the Product Line
a) Clad-Wood has a heavy-gauge, rigid aluminum exterior with a wood interior
b) Clad-Vinyl has a heavy-gauge, rigid aluminum exterior with a vinyl surface interior
c) All-Vinyl has exterior and interior vinyl surfaces
Use this site search tool to quickly locate specific products, options, or other information.